To learn more about charter schools in Utah, please visit the Utah State Office of Education’s Charter School webpage.
*** WINNER OF THE 2015 CHARTER SCHOOL OF THE YEAR ***
Our school has an AHERA plan available for inspection by the public upon request.
- Academic and personal growth of each student is our first priority.
- A broad liberal arts education program based upon classical education principles and methodologies helps develop the physical, mental, and moral capacities of children.
- Dedicated, well-trained teachers are the key to excellence.
- A positive, disciplined, school environment allows each student to excel and promotes a strong family and school partnership.
- Provides a challenging, engaging, classical curriculum in a safe, orderly environment
- Focuses on the academic achievement of each student
- Instills in students the ideals and habits of virtuous living
- Inspires children to use their minds well
Saxon Math Methodologies
Direct Instruction Student Achievement
Navigator Pointe is currently governed by a five-member governing board. The school’s charter allows for a board of three to five members. All members are appointed and serve without term limits.
Navigator Pointe Academy’s board follows the principles of policy governance. To learn more about policy governance, please visit www.policygovernanceassociation.org.
Board Meeting Date, Time, Agenda
The board typically meets on the third Thursday of each month at 6:00pm (Please see the calendar tab for any possible changes). Agendas for board meetings are posted at the website below at least 24 hours in advance.
Agenda for upcoming board meeting
Board Meeting Minutes
NPA is continually accepting applications for qualified individuals for the following positions: Teacher and Paraprofessional Please email email@example.com for more information. To apply, send your application, resume, references, and a letter describing why you would like to teach Navigator Pointe’s classical education model. Here is an application that you can fill out and send.
SCHOOL POLICIES AND PROCEDURES TITLE 1
Copy of current plan
Navigator Pointe Academy does not have any asbestos products used in their construction or planning. Please contact the school if you have questions or concerns.
General Information about SAGE testing
Review the brochure on the ANNOUNCEMENT Page
Parental Exclusion from State Assessments Form
** Including the purpose of testing,descriptions and Parental Exclusion FAQ’s **
Procedural Safeguards (English)
Procedural Safeguards (Spanish)