Navigator Pointe Academy (NPA), a Utah public charter school, provides a challenging, engaging, classical curriculum in a safe and orderly environment. The school focuses on the academic achievement of each student. Teachers, instructors, administrators, and staff strive to instill in students the ideals and habits of virtuous living and work to inspire children to use their minds well.
NPA serves 500 students from Kindergarten to 9th grade.
To learn more about charter schools in Utah in general, please visit the Utah State Office of Education’s Charter School webpage.
- Academic and personal growth of each student is our first priority.
- A broad liberal arts education program based upon classical education principles and methodologies helps develop the physical, mental, and moral capacities of children.
- Dedicated, well-trained teachers are the key to excellence.
- A positive, disciplined, school environment allows each student to excel and promotes a strong family and school partnership.
- Provides a challenging, engaging, classical curriculum in a safe, orderly environment
- Focuses on the academic achievement of each student
- Instills in students the ideals and habits of virtuous living
- Inspires children to use their minds well
ITBS Scores (coming soon)
CRT Scores (coming soon)
Navigator Pointe is currently governed by a five-member governing board. The school’s charter allows for a board of three to five members. All members are appointed and serve without term limits.
Navigator Pointe Academy’s board follows the principles of policy governance. To learn more about policy governance, please visit www.policygovernance.com.
Board Meeting Date, Time, Agenda
The board typically meets on the third Thursday of each month at 5:30pm. Agendas for board meetings are posted at the website below at least 24 hours in advance.
Agenda for upcoming board meeting
Board Meeting Minutes
Minutes from the monthly board meetings are posted at the school once they are approved.
NPA is continually accepting applications for qualified individuals for the following positions:
- Teacher: Job Requirements (coming soon)
- Instructor: Job Requirements (coming soon)
Please email email@example.com for more information.
To apply, send your resume, references, and a letter describing why you would like to teach with Navitagor Pointe's classical education model to firstname.lastname@example.org.