Tour Days and Times
School tours are held every second Wednesday of each month during the school year. Tours start promptly at 9:00 am. (October-May)
*** IMPORTANT NOTICE: ***
Enrollment applications received prior to the 2018-2019 enrollment period will not rollover. If
you previously applied and your child has NOT been selected through the lottery, you will
need to complete a new application for 2019-2020 and each subsequent school year. Students
not chosen through the lottery will not be automatically included in the lottery for future years.
Siblings of current NPA students attending other schools will receive priority enrollment when
an opening occurs.
Students currently attending NPA do not need to re-apply, but will be sent registration
information for the 2018-2019 school year.
- General applicants: Applications are being accepted for the 2019-2020 school year and must be
received by January 31, 2019 to be considered in the lottery for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Kindergarten 2019 applicants: Applications are now being accepted for 2019-2020
Kindergarten applicants and must be received by January 31, 2019 to be considered for the
2019-2020 school year. These children must turn 5 years of age on or before September 1,
- The 2019 lottery will be held on February 1, 2019. You will be notified as to the results on or
before March 30, 2019.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to keep all contact information up to date to ensure
notification is received by either phone, mail, or email regarding wait list status. Failure to do
this may result in the applicant’s removal from the waitlist.
- The application procedure is entirely online. You may fill out an application by clicking the link.
There will be an application code given when the application is processed. Please print this and keep
for your records. The lottery places students in a list that becomes our waitlist for the upcoming school
year only. When there is an opening we first place any siblings and then place from our waitlist. If you
have questions about this procedure, general waitlist or general enrollment, please contact the school
at 801-840-1210 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Number of students we have per grade (# of openings per year depend on the amount of open slots we have)
We have 2 classes per grade Kindergarten-6th Grade. Kindergarten schedule is an AM/PM class.
1st – 6th Grade (58)
7th Grade (50)
8th Grade (45)
9th Grade (30)
Assurance and Parent Signature Form (Student only enrolled in 1 public school)
Form – Click here
Those claiming exemption from immunizations for personal or health reasons may obtain the proper forms by calling the Utah State Department of Health at 1-800-275-0659.